1. Be out of the woods be 6:45pm, Mother Nature hates all cyclist and wants us to get lost in the woods and die… in the dark!
2. A stream / creek (or “crik” as people from up here say) that flows down a mountain, on the last day of summer, regardless of how refreshing, clean, and nice it looks is freezing, even if your foot is only in it for 2 seconds!
3. Camelbacks are a necessity not a luxury!
4. Full suspension bikes work better when both shocks hold air!
5. That brownish / black colored mass in the center of the trail, no matter how it looks, because trust me it looks like a rock, or dirt etc, is really horse crap and shouldn’t be ridden through under any circumstances!!!
10 miles, fast and short. Dont know if I will ride tomorrow, tired and it might rain.
That is all for now!! Off to the shower I go!